Those interested in submitting a paper during the SIRGAS 2017 Meeting must register a summary containing the main characteristics of their contribution by means of the corresponding FORM FOR SUBMISSION OF SUMMARY.
Deadline: September 10
FORMAT FOR COMPOSING THE SUMMARY:
- Language: Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Title in uppercase
- Authors’ first and middle name initials followed by surname without a degree title, separated by semicolons.
- Use numerical index to indicate different institutions of authors, if necessary.
- Institutions: starting with the corresponding index followed by the Institution. If there is more than one institution, divide them into separate points.
- Add e-mail as contact information for the speaker.
- Arial font 11. Single line spacing. No indentations.
- Maximum 3000 characters including spaces (without title or authors).
- Do not send tables or figures.
- Key Words: 3 key words in Spanish and English